петък, 30 август 2019 г.

NOTD:Bright Coral |Miss Sporty 1st To Shine #150 Pink Flamingo| (EN)








Hello beauties ❤ 

I do have a scandalous love-hate relationship with coral shades in terms of manicure options -  I always like the shade on its own in the bottle, but I don’t find it impressing & eye-catching enough once applied on my nails. 






The situation is identical with the nail polish I’m wearing today - Miss Sporty 1st To Shine in the shade 150 Pink Flamingo I really like it in the bottle, but on my nails appears a bit too muted and unimpressive, but it is pretty nice though and I enjoy wearing it at the end of summer 2019. 





This nail polish has flawless characteristics – application, opacity, longevity and in general I give Miss Sporty’s nail polishes only a positive feedback.  Pink Flamingo is in a red coral shade with pink undertone, but on my nails appears orangeier than it looks in the bottle. I decided to give this simple manicure a twist, so I added one decorative stone on each nail in a similar reddish shade. 





I apply these decorations as follows: I place it via twizzers at the beginning of the nail after the 2nd coat of nail polish is a bit set and then I place a thick coat of top coat to secure it – this way my decorations lasts a whole week. 





Every now and then I do have my coral moments and you can check some other coral manicures I’ve worn here and here.  





Which is your favorite coral nail polish?


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

  Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар