неделя, 26 декември 2021 г.

Review: Bell HYPOAllergenic Rich Creamy Lipstick #03 Praline Cream & Longwear Lipliner #03 (EN)


Hello 

Today’s review is all about 2 products from my latest drugstore discovery - Bell HYPOAllergenic lipstick from the line Rich Creamy in the shade Praline Cream and lipliner from the line Longwear in a matching shade 03 Natural.

You already know that I’m huge nude lipstick lover and I have plenty reviews on nude lipsticks – for example here, here, here, here, here and here. This is my first lipstick purchase for the past year and half since the pandemic started and during this time I used up almost all of my lipstick and now I’m looking for new ones 💋

Praline Cream has classic creamy finish, soft and buttery consistency, high opacity – you don’t need to pat on the color in order to cover your lips. It feels like a lip balm on the lips and it’s not drying at all. It contains 4,5 gr of product, it’s placed in stable metal case and comes in a paper box just like the high end lipsticks do. 

Packaging feels heavy and luxurious but I don’t like the barcode that it’s placed right in the center of it – if it wasn’t there the lipstick will look more luxurious and expensive for sure. It does not have any scent which is a plus for me, because I don’t like scented lip products. 

Shade is warm caramel brown with orange undertone and it’s perfect for autumn and winter. I love pairing it with just mascara and bronzing powder – for really fresh but still autumn-ish look.

 Longevity is good – of course it’s not as good as the longevity liquid matte lipsticks have, but I’m fine with 8 hours with just 1 reapplication. If I’m not reapplying the lipstick doesn’t come off completely but leaves nice brownie hue on the lips which I also like.

Longwear lip liner is automatic which is always a plus because you don’t need to sharpen it after every use. It’s placed in a plastic packaging with cap, it contains 0, 3 gr of product and it’s not scented. Consistency is a bit dryer than I prefer which is somehow a plus because it’s less likely to broke on its own like the automatic lip liners tend to do. 

Pigmentation is medium, longevitytoo. Shade is warm dark caramel with orange undertone and it’s matching the Rich Creamy lipstick perfectly, plus it matches all of my available lipsticks.

I definitely like the lipstick and I’ll use it up for sure! I recommend it to those of you who are looking for opaque lipstick with classic creamy finish and good longevity on the lips.

 Lip liner it’s OK but it’s not something special and once I used it up I doubt I’ll repurchase it again.

These lip glosses by Bell got my attention too:  

They are all in “my shades” and once I swatched the on my hand the formula seemed nice too, so I added them on my wish list.

Do you have any recommendations regardless Bell HYPOAllergenic’s lip products?


Like my facebook page Preslava's Beauty Diary | Facebook  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures Preslava's Beauty Blog (@preslavasbeautydiary) • Instagram photos and videos

Kisses, Preslava 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар