петък, 20 февруари 2015 г.

Celebrity Inspired:Kylie Jenner Signature Look + Tutorial (EN)





Hello everyone

Today’s step by step tutorial is about the Kylie Jenner’s signature look. Kylie’s makeup is definitely the most commented & popular makeup trend at the moment. This makeup look is super easy to recreate – just nude eye makeup + black eyeliner &  matte mauvish lips (inspired by the 90’s grunge style).

I think that this makeup look is perfect for everyday and thats why is super popularit suits everyone, its neutral and is super easy to recreate.

Here are the steps to achieve this look:




1.After I applied my eyeshadow base I applied matte eyeshadow on vanilla shade all over my lid (Bow/Sleek).




2. In my crease I applied matte eyeshadow in middle brown with cold undertone (Boxed/Sleek).  I applied them really slight just to add some depth and blended really well so it looks quite natural.




3. I applied thinly black matte liquid eyeliner on my upper lid following my natural eyeshape and slightly winged it at the end.




4.On my lower lashline I applied grey eyepencil (Hean Cosmetics Automatic Eyeliner Graphite) and I left my waterline clear.

5.I applied 1 coat mascara on my upper & lower lashes.




6. The accent in this makeup looks are definitely the lips in dark mauve shade with greyish undertone and strong overdraw. I personally don’t like to overdraw my lips so strong so I followed my natural lip shape and I used shade 2-3 tones darker than my natural lip colour. I lined my lips and filled them in with matte lip liner (Impala Waterproof  Lipliner #212).

This makeup look took me 5 minutes to recreate so this make it perfect for the mornings when we don’t have much time but we still want to look good












How do you like this makeup look?

Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар