четвъртък, 12 февруари 2015 г.

MOTD:Valentine's Day Look In Pink & Mauve (EN)




Hello everyone

Todays makeup is inspired by the Valentines Day. This makeup look is soft, its suitable for day & nighttime and it has slight accent – soft pink glitter on the lower lashline.




For the whole makeup I used the palette Flormar P043 Sweet Pinks.

Under my browbone and in my tearduckt I applied the white satin eyeshadow.

All over my upper lid I pat the pearly pink shade.

For my crease I used the matte dark mauve color and I used to blend it only up to my browbone color. This way I created the soft cut crease look.



I applied black matte liquid eyeliner over my upper lid and wing it at the end.

On my lower lid I applied black silicone eyeliner. With an angled brush and the same color, which I used on my crease I blend the eyeliner and slightly smoked it. Following the upper lid eyeliner and using the crease color I created a double winged eyeliner.



To make this makeup look more interesting I applied with an angled brush pink glitter on my lower lashline.

I finished the eye makeup with 2 coats of mascara on my upper & lower lashline.

The pictures of my whole face weren’t good & clear enough to show (suddenly it became super dark) – but I want to mention that I finished the pink look with mauve matte lipstick and soft shimmery pink blush.

I usually dont like pink makeup, but I do really like this oneits not the typical Barbie makeup, it suits well on darker skin (I have darker skin and the pink shades usually disappear on my tan) and is eyecatching with the pink glitter & double eyeliner.

What kind of makeup would you wear on the Valentine’s Day?

Like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар