сряда, 25 февруари 2015 г.

NOTD:Nude & Rosegold glitter (EN)





Hello everyone

My recent manicure is made with my favourite rosegold glitter nail polish ☺.

I already show you the light neutral nail polish here http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2014/12/notdgolden-rose-color-expert-71.html . I applied 3 layers of it and after it dries I applied the rosegold glitter Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #103 only on the tips of my nails. This color combination – light neutral nail polish & rosegold glitter is one of my all time favourites and I wear it pretty often.





The collection Jolly Jewels was launched at the end of  2012. And you can find it basically everywhere. The whole collection is of glitter nail polishes in interesting colors & combinations.





Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #103 is made with sheer gold base with really fine shimmer in gold & light pink and bigger hexagons in darker pink. When you applied it looks rosegold which is one of my favourite  colors ♥.
The nail polish is absolutely opaque on 2 layers and it dries up to 10 minutes.





I own #103 since 2 years and Im almost done with it which shows up how much I like it and Im definitely gonna repurchase it again ☺.

Do you own any Jolly Jewels nail polishes? Which ones are your favourite?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар