четвъртък, 16 април 2015 г.

MOTD:Pastel Lavender Look (EN)





Hello everyone

In the springtime I often go for lighter makeup looks in bright pastel shades. This makeup look makes no exception – its light and its focused on this beautiful pastel lilac shade.





I started with applying a coat of thick matte eyeshadow base all over my eyelid. Then I applied all over my upper lid matte pastel lilac eyeshadow (the lilac shade from the palette Flormar P043 Sweet Pinks). I applied it with shader brush and pat the color to make it more intensive. With an angled brush I applied the shade on my lower lashline and slightly blend it so there are no harsh lines.


In my crease I applied matte taupe-purple eyeshadow with cold undertone (Wrapped Up/Sleek). I blend it carefully up to my browbone to achieve the soft cut crease effect. Quick tip: when you’re doing purple makeup look make sure to blend & smoke with black, taupe, grey or another purple shade and don’t use brown.




Using a pencil brush I applied white satin eyeshadow in my tearduckt and under my browbone to highlight these areas. On my lower lashline I applied matte grey eyepencil (Hean Cosmetics automatic eyeliner in Graphite), to add some definition to the look without making it heavy or smokey. In my lower waterline I used matte white eyeliner to ‘’open’’ my eyes, make them bigger and brighten up the look.




On my upper lid I applied thinly black matte liquid eyeliner and finished the look with 1 coat mascara on my upper & lower lashes.
I think that this makeup looks is fresh and delicate, perfect for everyday and it suits my springtime mood really good.

Which makeup look is your favourite for the springtime?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар