петък, 19 юни 2015 г.

MOTD:Mint Cut Crease (EN)






Hello everyone

Youve probably noticed the lack of MOTD posts latelythat’s because my camera was broken, but its fixed now and that means that the colourful & beautiful makeup looks are back in the blog J.

Todays makeup is in a bright and fresh summer shade mint





After I applied a layer of thick matte eyeshadow base I pat the matte mint eyeshadow on my upper lid (the blue shade from the palette with pastel shades by Belissima). Actually the real colour is light blue with green undertone, but when applied on my skin which has warm yellow undertone the colour looks minty. I pat it to make it more intensive.

In my crease I applied matte taupe eyeshadow (Wrapped Up/Sleek) using blending brush (Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer). I blended it only up to my browbone and barely mixed it with the minty shade.  This way I created the cut crease effect.





Under my browbone I applied matte vanilla eyeshadow ( the light shade from the palette Taste of Chocolate/Flormar).

I applied thin liquid eyeliner on my upper lid and slightly elongated it at the end. On my upper waterline I applied black gel eyeliner.

On my lower lid I applied the same taupe eyeshadow which I used in my crease using an angled brush. At the end of the lid I darken a bit with some matte chocolate eyeshadow  (the dark brown shade from the palette Taste of Chocolate/Flormar).

I finished the look with 2 coats of mascara on my upper lashes and one on my lower lashes.





Using the cut crease makeup technique is my favourite way to wear bright colors and I think it really suits my eye shape.

The color combinations are million and the result is always great!

Do you wear mint makeup?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар