вторник, 16 юни 2015 г.

Skincare:Current Routine #1 (EN)






Hello everyone

In my previous post on the rubric skincareI showed you how I remove my makeup and now Im going to show you in details my skincare routine.

First of all I want to mention what my skintype isin the wintertime is normal, in the rest seasons is combination, very sensitive and allergic, with no wrinkles or pimples. I’m 21years old so most important for me is the hydration.  As a teenager I had really bad skin but using the right products & methods I have absolutely clear and healthy skin now (I’ll probably write a post on how to get rid of acne).

So here is my routine + short reviews on the used products:

Morning:

1.Rose water

During the wintertime my skin is normal so in the mornings I like to use rose water just to refresh my face. I put some on a cotton pad and go all over my face and neck. The rose water works super on sensitive skin like mine. Usually I buy the Bulgarian rose water or I do it at home by myself (do you want a recipe?).

or

2.Organic soap for face DermaVita 10 Herbs
During the warmer months of the year my skin is combination so I like to wash it in the mornings with this soap. The soap is based on herbs and oils, it washes my face super soft and it refreshes it, without drying.

3.Daily face cream Mixa 24hr 6% Light Mousturising Cream for normal to combination skin

After I pat my face with towel I apply my daily cream. This is balancing cream, hypoallergenic, with no parabens and colorants. This cream feels super light on the skin and it mattifyed it for a long time, without any discomfort.  It’s works perfect as a makeup base – it elongates the mattifying effect of my bb cream/foundation and it doesn’t clog my pores – it’s perfect! I’m using this cream  for a year and I don’t think I’ll switch it to another soon – it works so good on my skin.

4.Eye cream Yogurt of Bulgaria

This   eye cream  is the most popular product of the brand Yogurt of Bulgaria. It has thick consistency, but it soaks fast into my skin and it leaves it hydrated. I’m using this eye cream for over a year now and it works amazing on my eye contour. 

After this step I apply my makeup.

Night:

After I remove my makeup (see here how http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/05/skincarehow-i-remove-my-makeup-1-en.html ) I move out to my night time skincare.

1.Face cream Mixa 24ht Mousturising Cream for dry and irritated skin

At night time I use this hydrating cream with 10% shea butter -  the consistency is lightweight, but it feels super hydrating and in the morning my skin feels super hydrated and even juicy. Also I use it as a day cream whenever I feel my skin dry.

2.Eye cream Yogurth of Bulgaria

Also I use sun protecting cream on my face & body on everyday bases but I haven’t included it on this post because I’m planning to do a separate one about my sun skin protecting essentials.

Overall that’s all about my everyday skincare routine.

Some more things I use part time:

  • -         Facial

I do facial cleansing every 4 months (basically at the end of every season).

  • -         Freeman face mask with avocado & oatmeal

Although my skin is clear I do have a problem with the pores around my nose, cheeks and chin – those areas need deep cleansing and every 3-4 days I apply this clay mask. The effect of this mask is cleared and minimized pores and even skin complexion. The mask has slight avocado scent, light consistency and it dries on the face for about 15 min. And it doesn’t dries out my skin. I categorize this mask as the best of all cleansing masks I used till now.

  • -         Forever Epiblanc Concentrate for removing hyper pigmentation

Although I use sun protecting cream on everyday bases sometimes I got some hyper pigmentation which I treat using this concentrate. It is really effective for hyper pigmentations from pimples. I use this concentrate during the winter time (you only use products against hyper pigmentation when there’s minimal sun outside!) in the night time.

  • -         Garnier PureActive Purefying lotion with salycil acid & zink

I use this toner once a week as a preventive care or whenever I feel my skin clogged/dirty or I have some pimples going on. It dries out my skin a bit but it works really effective – it minimizes my pores, it mattifyes my skin and it heels the pimples.

  • -        Himalaya ''Clarina''

Using this cream I treat local areas  – usually on some insect bites or on a pimple. It calms the irritation and helps for the quicker heeling.

So thats all about my skin care routine at this momentI go for a deep hydration and deep cleansing and on my opinion that’s all the young & healthy skin needs.

I’ll do an update whenever I change my skin care routine J.

Whats your skin care routine for beautiful skin?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар