понеделник, 5 октомври 2015 г.

Nailcare:Current Routine #1 (EN)





Hello everyone

Today I decided to share with you how I take care of my nails and how I make my manicure at home.

The nice and clean manicure it’s really important no matter if you’re male or female and it’s always noticeable. It’s easy to do your own manicure at home – you’ll only need a few things and some free time.


Here is the procedure step by step:


1.Remove the old nail polish from your nails.

Using I cotton pad (I prefer them instead of using regular cotton) just because the pads dont leave fine bristles on my nails. I soak the pad with nail polish remover and gently rub it all over my nails. My favourite nail polish removers are from the Lilly Drogerie’s own brand. The orange one is with acetone and I use it to remove regular nail polishes. The green one is oil based and I use it to remove glitters, liquid sands/textured nail polishes and etc. Both of those nail polish removers remove the old nail polish easy, fast and without staining my fingers.


2.Shape your nails in the shape you like.

I like using paper nail files for shaping my nails – for me it’s the easiest and fastest way to shorten and shape them. A while ago I was using glass nail file for shaping but it was really time consuming, although I like the effect. File your nails in only one direction.


3.Push back and cut your cuticles.

For pushing my cuticles back I use special cuticles pusherwith the oval side I gentle push my cuticles back and with the angled side I like to gentle push the cuticles at the edges of the nail. I dont push harsh – I do it super gently and carefully. If you have longer cuticles then just cut them carefully with nail scissor.


4.Wash your hands with water/water and soap and pat with towel.  

If I was using used oil based nail polish remover I wash my hands with soap to remove all of the excess oil. If I used regular acetone nail polish remover I just wash my nails with clear water to remove the dust from the filing and then pat dry with towel.


5.Apply a nail base.

I have pretty strong nails and I don’t have an problems with them so I don’t apply nail base every single time I’m doing my nails. The one I’m using now is by the Bulgarian brand Perfect – their anti striation base. I’m using it underneath dark nail polishes/glitters and to elongate the longevity of my manicure – and it works good.  To be honest this nail base doesn’t do much for the health of my nails and I won’t recommend it to people with serious problems like thin nails, which tend to broke easily and etc. If you have this type of problems then go for a nail bases like Microcell 2000 or Eveline 8 in 1 total action.


6.Wait until the base is completely dry and then apply 2 coats of nail polish.

Most of the nail polishes require at least 2 coats to look good. Usually the first coat I apply is thin and the second is thick.


7.Apply top coat.

I apply top coat 1 minute after the second nail polish coat. I like to apply thick coat of my top coat so it gives super shine and gel effect to my manicure. Since 6 months I’m using the top coat from Golden Rose – Quick Dry and I’m really pleased with it – it dries super fast, it has super strong shine and it has pretty good longevity. Always when I’m doing decoration on my nails with decorating stones I stick them with this top coat and they never fall out.


8.Apply hand cream and oil on your cuticles (if you need)

Usually after I’m done with my manicure I apply a thick layer of hand cream to nourish my hands and cuticles. If you have really dry cuticles then apply special cuticles oil.


Well that’s all about my nailcare routine at home – it’s easy, pretty, professional looking and not time consuming – the whole procedure takes me about 30 minutes.

What’s your nail care routine?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар