сряда, 10 февруари 2016 г.

How To:Make Green Eyes Pop?Nighttime Makeup (EN)








Hello everyone

In my previous post I showed you daytime makeup for green eyes and today’s time for the nighttime. To make the green eyes pop I used 3 shades of purple – pinkish-purple, purple-greyish and plum, almost black shade.






I started with applying concealer as an eyeshadow base (Мac Studio Finish Concealer/NC20 ). On  2/3 of the lid I applied KIKO (Infinity + /#404) eyeshadow in pinkish-purple shade, with thousands of  blue shimmers. I pat this eyeshadow well and then I applied some purple-greyish eyeshadow . (Flormar Mono Eyeshadow #24). At the outer V of the lid I used some eyeshadow in plum-blackish shade (Celebrate/Sleek). Using blending brush I blended the edges really well and then I placed some taupe eyeshadow in the crease (Wrapped Up/Sleek). In the inner corner of the eye and under the browbone I applied some vanilla eyeshadow to highlight (Bow/Sleek). On the lowerlashline I placed some of the purple-greyish eyshadow using an angled brush. I finished the look with 2 coats of mascara and black eyeliner in the waterline.





Actually the makeup was really intense and heavy, but my camera couldn’t catch the colors properly – I really have troubles shooting in the wintertime.





Anyway, the purple makes the green really popits beautiful

Thats all for today, stay tuned for moreHow to make your eyes pop posts – there’ll be brown and hazel as well.

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар