вторник, 10 март 2015 г.

MOTD:My Go To Look #1 (EN)





Hello everyone

Todays makeup of the day post is about my recent go to look. In the past year the rosegold color is my favourite (especially when it comes to makeup). The color rosegold picked in the right shade suits everyone and it looks more eyecatching than the typical neutral go to looks.




The rosegold shade (Gateau/Sleek) is my favourite color from the palette Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special (review on this palette would be up in few days on the blog). This eyeshadow is the perfect rosegold shade and its has really pretty and fine shimmer in it. I applied it all over my upper lid using shader brush.  

In the outer part of my upper lid I applied shimmery beige-goldish eyeshadow (Organza/Sleek) and to add some depth I applied matte brown eyeshadow with cool undertone (Boxed/Sleek) in the outer part of the eyelid.




I always have to apply matte liquid/gel eyeliner to my upper lid and this makeup look is no exception. I tightlined my upper and lower waterline using black matte silicone eyeliner. I also applied the eyeliner on my lower lashline and slightly smoked it. I finished the eye makeup with 2 coats mascara on my upper and lower lashes.





I wear this makeup everytime when I don’t know what kind of makeup I want to recreate because its suitable for a every outfit, occasion & place. Up to now this is my go to look but when I get tired of wearing it I promise to do another post about #2.

Whats your go to look and which products you use to make it?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар