понеделник, 30 март 2015 г.

MOTD:Pop Of Color:Royal Blue (EN)





Hello everyone

Todays makeup is an idea on how to add a pop of color in the everyday lookby adding a colourful accent on the lower waterline and lash line. I decided to go for a bright royal blue to match my springtime mood ☺.




After I applied my eyeshadow base I applied matte flesh toned eyeshadow all over my eyelid. In my crease I applied matte taupe eyeshadow (Boxed & Wrapped Up/Sleek) just to add some depth to the look.I applied thinly black matte eyeliner and winged it at the end. On my upper lashes I applied 2 coats mascara.




In my lower waterline and on my lower lashline I applied bright royal blue silicone eyeliner (Impala Silicone Eyeliner #15). The color is matte, super intense (almost neon), it’s super easy to apply and it has incredible longevity power – it stays on my eyelid until I decide to remove it. The eyeliner feels super comfy on the eye although is silicone based – I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts all the time.




With an angled brush I slightly elongated the eyeliner line on the outer corner of my eye, to create a double eyeliner effect. With the same angled brush I applied a bit lighter blue shade on my lower lash line  (the lighter blue shade from the palette Bourjois Smoky Eyes 15 Bleu Nuit) just to smoke out the look a bit so there were no harsh lines.To finish the look I applied mascara on my lower lashes.




During the spring & summer I enjoy wearing this type of makeup pretty often. I’m going to show you  different color combinations ideas for adding a pop of color on the everyday neutral look.

How do you like the pop of color in the everyday makeup?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар