петък, 22 януари 2016 г.

Lifestyle:Favourite YouTube Beauty Gurus #1 (EN)








Hello everyone

Today in the rubriclifestyle I’m going to present you my favourite YouTube beauty gurus. YouTube is nowadays the right way to learn everything that you need and want about makeup and basically everything else.

In 2010 I found out that theres plenty of videos about how to apply makeup and I spent a lot of time watching them like hypnotized. Almost everything I know about the makeup, the product and the different techniques I’ve learnt it from YouTube.  My advice to those of you who dont know how to apply makeup is to find a beauty guru that has similar skin, features and etc to yours so you can easily see what suits you and what doesnt.

Today I think that I know most of the thing I have to know about makeup, which suits me and which didn’t and I watch YT videos to find some inspiration about some makeup look or color combination.

I decided to pick 5 of my favourite YT beauty gurus. Some of them I’m following since years, some of them I found a few months ago but I always watch their videos and they never disappoint me. Here are they:


1.Shaaanxo (Shannon Maria Harris)





Lets start with my all time favourite guru! Shannon is 23 years old, she is from New Zealand and she is the most calm and nice person to watch. She has plenty of ideas, she posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and she puts a lot of efforts in her videos. In Shannon’s channel you can find everything beauty related – super beautiful and eyecatching makeup looks, perfumes, makeup lessons for beginners, hairstyles, fashion hauls, beauty hauls, she has her own brand Shaaanxo for false lashes and makeup brushes and her makeup collection is…a-m-a-z-i-n-g! And if you think that this is not enough, Shann posts regularly daily vlogs. She is always so honest in her opinion about the products she uses and she is never acting super silly (like Bethany Mota or Ingrid Nilsen, for example). I really like her and enjoy all of her videos and for me she is the most hard working and full of ideas beauty youtuber.                                                                                   She has strong New Zealand accent and a lot of people find it hard to understand her, but I personally understand Australian or New Zealand accent really well, but Im having troubles understanding British accents. 
 
2. MakeUpByCamila (Camila Figueiredo Coelho)





Camila was one of the first YouTubers which I started watching back in 2010. She is from Brasil, 28 years old and she is living in the US.  Back in the day she only has her Portuguese channel but 2 years ago she started her English channel where she posts every Monday. Camila always does intense makeup looks – glitter, dark/bright colors, false lashes, shimmers and etc, so if you’re more of a #nomakeupmakeup girl probably you won’t enjoy Camila’s work. She does makeup for beginners videos, she is really into the fashion – it’s guest on every Fashion Week in New York, Paris, London and around the world, she does fashion hauls videos, videos on how to pair clothes with accessories & new fashion trends, also it’s really into workouts and sometimes does vlogs. Few weeks ago she launched her makeup line in partnership with Sigma. She is always super serious and she never ever acts silly or weird and that’s why I’m huge fan of her. Beside her YT channel, Camila has blog where she posts almost every single day her Outfit Of The Day – her style is so eclectic and eye catching. She has her style of applying her makeup – I mean she barely uses new techniques for applying makeup but that’s no problem for me, since we had identical eye shape and I like following her steps. 

3.Dulce Candy





Dulce is also part of the old school beauty gurusshes been on YT since 2008. She is 28 years old, has Mexican background and now she lives in California, USA. Dulce posts regularly (every week) and she does mostly trendy makeup looks or celebrity inspired makeup looks. Also she does regularly first impressions, beauty reviews on the most popular products at the moment, review on whole makeup collections, tips and lessons for beginners, hairstyles, beauty and fashion hauls, DIY projects for saving and reorganizing space and some manicure ideas. Just like Camila, Dulce is also really into fashion and she has her blog, where she posts almost every day her outfits. Few weeks ago Dulce launched her first book “The Sweet Life” which became super popular in the States. Beside her English channel, Dulce has another one which is oriented to her Spanish viewers. 
 
4. Danielle Mansutti





I started following Danielle right as she first started her YouTube channel – nearly a year ago. She became so popular for just 1 year with her near 1mln subscribers. Dani is 21 years old, she is English-Italian and she lives in Melbourne, Australia. The reason why I decided to include her in my 5 favourites it’s not because she does incredible things at applying her makeup – she just does my type of makeup look, she uses my kind of colors – she’s just my cup of tea. Beside her makeup tutorials, Danielle posts a lot of Get ready with me tutorials, monthly favourites, honest beauty products reviews, a lot of quick and easy everyday makeup ideas, fashion try-on hauls. She is really cute and we have really similar taste when it comes to makeup and hairstyles and that’s why I find her videos cool and full of ideas and I like their content almost every single time. Dani posts every Tuesday and Friday.  

5.Crystal Conte





I found Crystal through Dani’s channel 4-5 months ago and she quickly turned into one of my favourites. She isn’t quite popular and that’s sad, because she puts so much effort into her work. Crystal is 28 years old and she lives in Australia. She posts 4-5 times a week. She posts a lot videos with variable content, such as makeup tutorials, celebrity inspired makeup looks, honest beauty products reviews, in depth beauty hauls, one brand tutorials, get ready with me, fashion hauls and her fashion sense is incredible! Besides this Crystal has whole line of videos about how to plan you engagement, wedding day and everything you might need to know about those events. In Crystal’s channel you can find plenty of interesting videos – my personal favourites are the makeup tutorials and the fashion hauls. 

That was all for my 5 favourite YouTube beauty gurus. Which are yours favourite? Tell me in the comments – I’m always looking for new YouTube crush.

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар