неделя, 3 януари 2016 г.

NOTD:Deep Navy Blue |Golden Rose Color Expert #86| (EN)








Hello everyone

Todays manicure is in beautiful deep navy blue shade – Golden Rose Color Expert #86.

This nail polish is the second one I own from the Color Expert collection and my thoughts are similar as the previous time I wrote about #71 (review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2014/12/notdgolden-rose-color-expert-71.html).

I was looking for e nice deep navy blue shade for the winter time and I ended up buying this one and Im inlove with it



 

Golden Role Color Expert #86 is my last nail polish buy and Im wearing it non stop on my nails for the last month and half.                   
              
The color is deep and intense navy blue shade - it looks almost black, but on sunlight it shows up like true ink blue color. I adore dark nail polishes in the winter time and that’s why  love this particular one so much – it’s not the usual black, it’s perfect to combine with scales and glitters and it suits my winter outfits really well.

The finish is crelly – on 1 coat it looks terrible sheer and uneven, but on 2 coats it’s really deep and intense blackish blue.

The application sucks – the consistency is really liquid and you have to be careful to shape the oval nice. 





The longevity on my nails it’s perfect – 9+ days. 

I applied on 2 coats and this time I decided to decorate my manicure with one silver decorating stone on every of my nails except on my ring fingerthere I applied some of Essence Circus Confetti (review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/01/notdblack-colorful-glitter_93.html ).I finished the manicure with thick coat of top coat.  





Golden Role Color Expert #86 is navy blackish blue shade, perfect for the winter time. I definitely would continue wearing it non stop till the middle of February and during the winter of 2016 would be on my nails pretty often – it’s beautiful

Do you own any nail polishes from the Color Expert collection and which one is your favourite?
  
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening

2 коментара:

  1. Страхотен маникюр! Направо ти завидях за ноктите - аз все още страдам, тъй като днес ги премахнах напълно ;-(

    Цветът и комбинацията ми харесват много! Като ми пораснат ноктите отново ще изпробвам идеята ти ;)

    www.lillagreen.at

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря! Радвам се, че идеята ти допада и смяташ да я пробваш:)) За съжаление съвсем скоро след като снимах маникюра счупих 4 нокътя, така че в момента и аз съм с много къси и си ги чакам да пораснат :((

      Изтриване