събота, 16 януари 2016 г.

MOTD:Birthday Look #2 |Deep Navy Blue Smokey Eyes| (EN)








Hello everyone

On 12.01 I had birthday and on this special for me day I wore navy blue smokey eyes – as you already saw in my previous manicure post, navy blue its my favourite color at the moment





Over an eyeshadow base I applied using pencil brush and pat intensively navy blue eyeshadow with thousands of blue shimmersjust like the true color of night sky I used the navy blue shade from the palette Borujois Smoky Eyes/ Bleu Nuit (full review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/11/reviewborujois-smoky-eyes-15-bleu-nuit.html) In my crease I applied & pat using fluffy blending brush my crease color – I went for matte brown eyeshadow with cool undertone (Boxed/Sleek). Underneath my browbone and in my tear duct I used my favourite highlighting shade ( the vanilla shade from the paletteTaste of Chocolate/Flormar). Using the same pencil brush I applied some of the navy blue eyeshadow on my lower lid up to my lashline and then with the same blending brush & brown matte eyeshadow I blended & smoked the look. On my upper & lower lashline I applied matte gel eyeliner (Rimmel ScandalEyes Gel Eyeliner/001) and on my upper lid I apply matte liquid eyeliner. I finished the look with coat of mascara. 





Navy blue really suits my hazel eyes – it definitely makes them pop.
This makeup look turned out really intensive and smokey – just the way I like it I really loved it and I felt great wearing it on my birthday – especially paired with my new favourite perfume (I can’t wait to tell you more about this perfume next month – it was pure love at first smell!!!)    




                                                            
If you are interested  what makeup I wore on my birthday last yearsee here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/01/motdbirthday-look_14.html, and next year I hope I can show you again what makeup I choose for my day :)).


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
 
Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар