сряда, 16 март 2016 г.

Scented Review:Lanvin Me |Gift Set| (EN)








Hello everyone

Lanvin Meits one of the perfumes you cant stay indifferent toyou either adore it or hate it. I personally adore this fragranceit was love at first smell, such aminetype of scent, favourite combination of notes, beautiful bottle and amazing chemistry with my skin! It quickly turns into my favourite scent and signature fragrance
Until now I had falling inlove at first smell only with my favourites Little Red Dress by Avon http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/01/scented-reviewavon-little-red-dress-en.html and  Nina Ricci L’Elixir (full review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/01/scented-reviewninariccilelixir_9.html).                                                                               




Ме it’s incarnation of my favourite combination of notes: floral-fruity-woody and it’s oriental-fruity perfume category. Totally ME :)).
Ме its the second fragrance by the brand Lanvin that I own and it really impressed meIll definitely would test more of their perfumes


History:

Lanvin launched their fragrance Lanvin ME in april 2013. Me is dedicated to woman, individual, who is not pretentious, but unique and confident. Gems and luxurious jewelry are combined with elegant, simple and sophisticated clothes with unique shades, carefully envisaged, with refined details, irresistible embroidery and tiny spangles making unique creations by Lanvin which highlight beauty of the person carrying them.

Lanvin and Alber Elbaz bring the new creation designed as the most precious jewelry with gems from the house of Lanvin. The fragrance is envisaged as object of desire to decorate and complete shop windows and offer of the Lanvin brand, as well as floral decoration on wrists and cleavages of many women who respect floral mixture of Lanvin fashion and delicate perfumes. Designer Alber Elbaz collaborated with perfumer Domitille Bertier and created the new, unique fragrance without false modesty, to accentuate strong will, intimacy and sensuality. Its name and composition depict a typical Lanvin woman – spontaneous, elegant and very feminine.

Alber Elbaz says: "Lanvin Me is more than a fragrance. Its composition tells a story expresses in each separate shade. It resembles a partiture of feelings and emotions of a moment, like a fascinating melody of senses."
Top notes of Lanvin Me introduce delicate floral notes supported and sweetened by fruity zest of blueberry combined with liquorice in the heart. Seductive hues are offered by intense tuberose complementing sweet-fruity passions rounded on the fascinating base. 

Bottle and packaging of LANVIN ME are created as object of desire and envisaged as a gift. Golden thread which wraps the outer carton resembles ribbons that decorate gifts, while the flacon is beautiful, has simple line, with engravings on the black stopper. A gold-color chain with crystal pendant is on the neck of the bottle.


Description:

Top notes: blueberries and mandarin orange

Middle notes: licorice, tuberose, red rose

Base notes: sandalwood

Development on my skin:

At first when applied the fragrance its extremely strong and sharp, I can definitely feel the red velvet rose, tuberose and the citrus whiff of mandarin orange. After the citrus-floral explosion calm down appear juicy blueberries mixed with licorice – liqueur-y sweet combination.  The blueberries are not fresh –  they had the scent of thick blueberry jam, which gradually turns into the smell of  sweet, intense and thick blueberry liqueur in the noticeable company of my favourite licorice. The red rose and mandarin are already fading away, only the tuberose appears slightly to give pint of freshness to the blueberry-liquorice divines. This way the fragrance stays on me for the next 4-5 hours and then the woody suspicion starts to appear – beautiful and warm sandalwood note. 
My favourite fruits are the “berrys” and they always appear into my favourite fragrances – they have amazing chemistry with my skin. The blueberries in “Me” are pure splendor for the senses. I had to mention that licorice is really tricky note, it’s absolutely not for everyone’s taste. A test before buy it’s a must for perfumes that have licorice in their pyramid – no blind buys. Exactly the licorice it’s the note, that makes “ME” so special and differs it from the commercial fruity scents.  The licorice makes the fruity scent mature, it gives the blueberry sour hint and it makes “ME” nontypical.  
 „Ме” is classified as linear scentafter the strong and sharp floral-citrus beginning the scent turns into 2-component blueberry-liquorice composition and after a few hours you can slightly feel sandalwood note. It’s not easy to wear – you definitely need a good chemistry with this fragrance. On my opinion you could like “Me” if you like perfumes like Nina Ricci L’Elixir,  Prada Candy EDP and Versace Crystal Noirdark, intense, noticeable liqueur-y sweet fragrances.


Packaging:

Extremely beautiful! The bottle looks like a piece of jewelry simple square shaped, with golden tube, golden sign and golden chain, stick to a light blue crystal.  The cap its black with the sign of Lanvin engraved.  I received the perfume in a gift set with perfumed body lotion and shower gel, placed into stable light blue box, with black velvet ribbon. I really like the bottle of the perfume and when I finish it I’ll definitely keep it on my vanity as decoration. The color of the perfume itself it’s light pink but It doesn’t leave stains on white clothes.


Storage:

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80ml EDP. I own the biggest version (80ml), the shower gel and the body lotion are 100ml. Their packaging it’s in light pastel pink, with golden sign and black cap.  The shower gel has clear gel consistency and strong perfume scent, as the blueberries are most noticeable. It’s makes thick foam and the scent stays on the skin for good 2-3 hours.  The perfumed lotion has the scent of „Ме”, white and light consistency. It gives nice hydration to the skin and it’s smell so niceit’s so longlasting that if you want to smell delicate you can totally go for the body lotion and skip the perfume. Combined with the shower gel and the body lotion, “Meits so endlessly longlastingit scented my bathroom, bedroom, bed sheets and even my clothes.  





Season appropriation:

Autumn, fall and spring – it’s my favourite fragrance by now but I won’t wear it during the summer time, since it’s extremely strong and longlasting. During the winter time and the fall the licorice appears stronger, but in the spring the fruity sweetness of the blueberries it’s more noticeable and the liquorice it’s fading. “Me” feels amazing on 30◦ as well on + 20-25◦. Weather over 20-25◦ its not appropriate for wearingMe”.  In the summer I would wear just the perfumed body lotion.


Time appropriation:

Im a person that wears strong and noticeable fragrances on everyday bases and I wearMeduring the day & night. In the mornings spay 2 times behind my ears and once in my décolleté.  In the night I spray the usual way and layer the scent with the shower gel and the body lotion.


Longevity:

Amazing! I categorizeMeas the most longlasting perfume Ive ever tried in my lifeI feel it during the whole day/night, after I take a shower, it stays on my clothes, on my sheets, in my hair, in the air thats in the room and in every movement. My skin has the ability to absorb the scents and that definitely makes them less longlasting but this one it’s has great silage and 
longevity.

Lanvin Meits a personal favourite of mine from the very first moment I tried it intense floral-fruity-woody scent with noticeable notes of blueberry and adorable liquorice. Its strong, noticeable and nontypical, my signature fragrance from a couple of months ago and ahead for sure ♥.                                                                    
                                    
 Ме it’s the second Lanvin fragrance I own – the first one it’s their bestseller  Eclat D’Arpege and I had full review on it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/05/scented-reviewlanvin-eclat-darpege-en.html.

Lanvin definitely won my attention withMeand Im already looking forward to try some of their other fragrances.

Which one its your favourite fragrance by Lanvin? Tell me in the comments :)).


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар