петък, 4 март 2016 г.

MOTD:Sparkly Fuchsia |KIKO Sparkle Eyeshadow #405| (EN)








Hello everyone

I barely wear pink makeup but a few weeks ago I received this bright sparkly fuchsia eyeshadow from KIKO from one of my besties as a gift and I had no patient to try it outit was such a challenge for me since I never had wear fuchsia eyeshadow before. 












The eyeshadow #405 it’s from the clics system by KIKO and it’s in the shade fuchsia. It has shimmer finish and silvery white glitter in i. You need to pat it over thick eyeshadow base to get nice payoff and be careful – glitters are everywhere. That’s why I made the eyes first and then the rest of my face. 






I pat the fuchsia eyeshadow all over my upper mobile lid using wet shader brush. In my outer V I applied some matte brown eyeshadow with cool undertone (Boxed/Sleek), as well as on my lashline. To add some dimension I added some matte black eyeshadow at the very end of my eyelid (Noir/Sleek) and I blended well. In my crease I placed some matte eyeshadow in sand beige (The Mail/Sleek) and then I blended everything with clean blending brush. I applied some eyeliner and mascara and finished the looks with some rose-gold shimmer eyeshadow (Gateau/Sleek) in my inner corner – for some highlight.





I really like this makeup look and I convinced myself again that every color suits everyone – you just need to combine it the right way.   

How do you like fuchsia eyeshadow?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
 
Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар