четвъртък, 10 март 2016 г.

NOTD:Pastel Lilac |Yes Love Glow In The Dark G2-5| (EN)








Hello everyone

Since spring its right around the corner my spring mood its on and I can start the season wearing one of the most spring shadespastel lilac

The pastel lilac nail polish its by Perfect #32 – delicate pastel lilac shade with fine unremarkable silver shimmers.

Although the consistency of the nail polish is crelly I applied only 2 coats and then at the beginning of my nails I placed one decorating stone in similar lilac shade. 






On my ring & middle fingers I applied the fine glitter nail polish Yes Love G2-5. G2-5 has clear base with miniature white glitters and bigger 5-angled lilac hexagons. The consistency it’s a bit thin to my preferences and that’s why you have to apply the nail polish carefully. I applied 3 coats for better opacity and then I apply 1 thick coat of top coat so it will give some 3dimension to the glitters and smooth the surface.






Yes Love G2-5 its from the collection Glow in the dark and although I was quite skeptical about the phosphorescent effect I have to say that it really glows in the dark! I couldn’t catch properly the phosphorescent effect with my camera, but it’s glowing bright for hour and half. I’m thinking about pairing it with cream white color – it would look so cool for the summer nights!

This manicure its so delicate and feminine it was perfect for the Women day and it is perfect for the upcoming spring


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар