понеделник, 28 март 2016 г.

NOTD:KIKO Quick Dry #807 Pearly Magenta (EN)








Hello everyone

I love trying out new brands nail polish and I have never tried KIKOs nail polishes. I became this one as a gift during the winter and I was impatient to give it a try – I think this color is suitable mostly for the spring and summer.
KIKO Quick Dry #807 Pearly Magenta its beautiful reddish-fuchsia shade with pink and silvery glitter. The name  Pearly Magenta it’s totally misleading – the nail polish it’s not pearly, it’s shimmery and the shade it’s not magenta, it’s reddish fuchsia. KIKO definitely should pay more attention to the different color shades :DD.






I have to say that I’m impressed by the consistency and the brush f this nail polish – it’s super easy to apply, it’s effortless to make the oval perfect, it has full opacity on 2 coats and it dries out so quickly. It has good shine itself and the pinkish shimmers add some extra shine. I think that the nail polish itself it’s really pretty so I didn’t decorate it.
Longevity on my nails it’s great – 9 days with no top coat added. It’a easy to remove although there are shimmers in it.






Im pleased with the application, longevity, opacity and the color of #807 Pearly Magenta and I would love to try another of KIKO’s nail polishes.

What are your thoughts on the nail polishes by KIKO?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар