събота, 16 април 2016 г.

NOTD:Trust Fund Beauty #Elegantly Wasted (EN)








Hello everyone

Pastel lilac it’s the color of the spring for me. I love all kind of lilac shades and I wear them quite often in the springtime. Last month I showed you another pastel lilac manicure (here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/03/notdpastel-lilac-yes-love-glow-in-dark_10.html ), аnd today’s manicure it’s in a beautiful cooler tone lilac with greyish hint in.






I received Trust Fund Beauty’s nail polish in the shade Elegantly Wasted as a gift in the winter but I waited patiently for spring to come so I can wear it – as I said pastel lilac it’s nothing but a spring shade for me and I couldn’t wear in in the winter or autumn. I have never tried any Trust Fund Beauty’s product and I was curious to give this a try. Trust Fund Beauty it‘s an American brand that sells vegan, non-tested on animals and 7-free lipsticks and nail polishes. They ship worldwide (http://trustfundbeauty.com) and have their own beauty box.





I love trying out new brands and I was pretty excited to give Elegantly Wasted a try. I was really surprised how tiny the brush holder is but it is easy to apply & shape the oval. The brush is quite comfy for wide nails as mine – I make 2 swipes and I’m ready. Consistency is thick, the finish is creamy, it’s quite opaque on 2 coats and it dries out fast – I’m done with my manicure for 15 minutes. I always apply top coat to give my manicure shine and to elongate the longevity, which is 6 days without top coat and 12 with added top coat. It contains 15 ml. product.

The shade it’s cool toned lavender-lilac with noticeable greyish undertone. The name suits this shade perfectly – it is really elegant

 




I already wore it a couple of times by itself but this time I decided to add some silver decoration stones at the beginning of each nail. I really like the final result – elegant and delicate.


I have enormous amount of pastel nail polishes but I’m wearing non-stop this one for the past 3 weeks – it’s favourite of mine .

Do you own any Trust Fund Beauty nail polishes and which are your thoughts?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

2 коментара:

  1. Does great with the marbling technique.If you enjoy yourself, it’s not really a waste , it’s your prerogative. Rarely paint my nails , but this shade was interesting so I tried it out. Pretty good, lasted a while.

    ОтговорИзтриване