неделя, 24 април 2016 г.

Haircare:Remington Pro Sleek & Curl S6500 (EN)



Hello everyone♥

Today’s post it’s about haircare. You’re probably wondering how a flat iron review it’s included into a haircare post, but I have to say, that using professional hair tools it’s actually a haircare . 

A few years back I used to use non-professional hair tools and I wasn’t pleased with the way my hair looked. All of mine non-professional flat irons used to work for a year-year and half and after that they just stopped working. It took me around hour to get my hair straightened and it never stays completely straight & smooth for the whole day, no matter how much products I put on it and how much effort I put to straightened it properly.  On my opinion non-professional flat irons could work well only on thin hairthey dont work well with my thick and curly hair.  After the 3rd non professional flat iron broke, I decided to go for professional one. I read a lot of information and I finally choose the brand Remington. Today I own blowdryer and a few more tools from this brand and I’m super pleased with their quality. 

I bought Remington Pro Sleek & Curl S6500 in 2012 and 4 years till now this flat iron works well and I reach the results I want to.  Now its available their new model Sleek & Curl S6505 – the only differences I see are the tourmaline covering and the shortened time the iron needs to heat.
Remington Pro Sleek & Curl S6500 its flat & curling iron. Slim design with distinct rounded edges to create 6 different looks in 1Advanced Ceramic Coating for 2 x smoother glide and 3 x longer lasting. It has also digital display 150°C to 230°C, LCD lock & Turbo Boost, fast heat up ready in 15 seconds, longer length slim 110 mm plates, hinge lock for storage, swivel cord, worldwide voltage, auto shut off after 60 minutes and it comes with heat resistant pouch.  
It has best quality ceramic covering. 

My hair it’s really thick, curly and long and it usually took me around an hour to straighten my hair. Using Remington Pro Sleek & Curl S650 I straighten my hair for 15-20 minutes, my hair looks super straight and smooth and it doesn’t curl even when it’s wet outside. It stays straight and smooth until I decided to wash it. 

This flat iron works great as curling wand. Here’s the results I got when I curl my hair using it – beautiful loose curls which stay for 2-3 days:





I am really pleased with the quality of Remington Pro Sleek & Curl. I use this flat iron 4 years in a row and it works perfectly. Remington it’s definitely the brand that I’ll go for whenever I need hair tool. 

Which one it’s your favourite flat iron?


Like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар