неделя, 19 юли 2015 г.

MOTD:Sunset Inspired |Bright Matte Coral Shades| (EN)






Hello everyone

Today’s makeup is inspired by the sunset – beautiful combination of light and dark pink, orange, coral and red.

I choose this look to be completely matte – in the summertime I prefer the matte makeup looks and in the colder seasons I prefer shimmery textures.





To achieve the perfect matte makeup look you need good matte base – in this case I used the matte eyshadow base by Avon. Afterwards I applied matte pastel light pink matte eyeshadow (Pamper/Sleek). Next I applied matte bright pink eyeshadow (Ribbon/Sleek). Then I applied the 3 shades from the blush Essence 10 Heat Wavefirst I applied the orange, then the coral one and I finished the look with the fuchsia- redish shade. This way I created nice ombre in the colors of the sunset. On my lower lid I applied the same colors in the same combination.





To define this look I applied matte sand brownish eyeshadow (The Mail/Sleek) and mid-brown eyeshadow (Boxed/Sleek). On my lower lash line I applied a little bit of the same matte shade. I finished the look with some black matte eyeliner and coat mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
The colors of this look are super bright, perfect to wear in the summer time. 





The makeup look is super fun, colorful and eyecatching.

Do you enjoy wearing bright makeup in the summertime?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар