петък, 31 юли 2015 г.

MOTD:Fresh Green (EN)






Hello everyone

For todays makeup I used this fresh pastel matte green. Usually I stick to darker makeup looks with more intensive colors and I think that they make my eyes pop but lately I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and to experiment so I decided to use this light green color.





Same as alwaysI applied the matte green shade all over my upper and lower lid (the light green from the pastel palette by Belissima). Using blending brush I applied matte brown shade (Boxed/Sleek) in my crease and I lightly warmed up the look with some yellow-brownish (The Mail/Sleek) color under my browbone. I trace the same dark brown shade I used in my crease on my lower lashline. I finished the look with some black eyeliner and coat of mascara.






I liked the final result although I was and I am still not sure if this particular shade of green suits me well.





How do you like light green makeup looks?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар