понеделник, 13 юли 2015 г.

Haircare:10 Tips For Healthy, Strong & Long Hair #1 (EN)


Hello everyone

I’ve always had pretty long hair and from my personal experience I know that it costs me a lot of efforts to keep it healthy, shiny and beautiful. Today I’m going to share with you my 10 tips #1 (I promise there will be #2) which if you’re following you’ll have healthier & stronger hair.

Here we go:


1.Eat healthy & balanced.
We all know how important is to eat healthy but to be honest how many of us eat healthy on every meal on everyday bases? I’m really picky when it comes to food, a lot of foods I don’t eat at all and to eat healthy everyday means to push myself (although I put efforts to eat healthy). But at the same time I don’t want to miss all the vitamins, minerals and etc, so over 5 years I take vitamin and mineral supplements – like Zink, Omega 3, fish oil, iron pills, flax seed oil, beer pills and the effect on my skin, hair and nails is absolutely amazing. I’ll probably do a separate post about these supplements and how I take them. For now I would say that the Zink has really good effect on my hair and I suggest you to give it a chance.


2.Drink a lot of water.You probably know this but I want to mention it againthe humans hair is made of near 80% water so you need to drink at least 2L water a day to keep your hair healthy and shiny.


3.Trim your ends regular. When your hair need haircut – just do it. There’s no point to let your hairs growth more when it’s exhausted and dull – it will get worse. Trim your ends at least every 3 months.


4.Know your hairtype and pick what your hair needs and what – don’t.  Basically you can find hair product for everything you need so there’s no excuse to use just shampoo and conditioner. If you are not sure what hairtype you have – simply ask your hairdresser. Using a products your dont needs might make it look badfor example if your hair need hydration and youre using protein products your hair will became dry, or if you hair  need protein products and you’re using only hydration product your hair would look too soft and even fluffy, with no volume. Use the right shampoo, conditioner/mask and hair finish for your hair.


5.Always use heat protector. Always use heat protecting product when youre using blowdryer, hair straightener, curling wand and basically any heat on your hair. This step is really important if you want your hair to stay healthy. There are heat protecting products available in any form – like spray, cream, gel etc. so the choose it’s up to you.


6.Use UV protection.  Most of the women don’t think that protecting your hair from the UV lights is something you need to do but actually the UV light can be really damaging for thinner and lighter hairs. You can go for a product thats 2 in 1 – like heat & UV protecting spray.


7.Don’t use heat tools on everyday bases. I guess everyone knows that using heat tools on everyday bases is not good for your hair, especially if your hair is dyed and/or thin. In YouTube you can find million videos on heatless hairstyles (Im also gonna show you my favourite heatless hairstyles soon) so just try some. But if you don’t like the heatless hairstyles just use a good quality hair tools & hair spray so the hairstyle you make would stay in the way you make it for the next 2-3 days. This way at least you won’t treat your hair with heat everyday.


8.Don’t comb your hair while is wet.  Combing your hair is really important for your hair – it makes it tangle free, it stimulates the blood circulation on your scalp and it stimulates the hair growth.  Combing your hair while wet is not good for it – if you’re doing it regular would make your hair thinner.


9.Use a deep cleansing shampoo if youre using hair stylizing products regular. If you’re using hair spray, hair gel, hair mousse and etc. on everyday bases you need to use a special deep cleansing shampoo every 2 weeks to remove them properly – regular shampoos don’t clean the hair properly.


10.Don’t backcomb your hair
Backcombing your hair is something that a lot of women do on everyday bases. The combing after backcombing is really destroying for your hair. Better backcomb your hair only on special occasions when you want to be extra glamour and don’t do it every single day. If you can’t have volume in your hair without backcombing – then look for a hairstyle with a lot of layers which give the illusion of more texture & volume in your hair

So that was my #10 tips for healthy & beautiful hair. Stay tuned for #2

Which are your tips for healthier hair?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар