сряда, 8 юли 2015 г.

How To:Guide For Perfect Matte Face |My Essentials| (EN)




Hello everyone

During the summertime everyone wants to keep their face mattifyied for longer but often this is hard to achieve. I’m glad I found the perfect combination for my skin to stay matte all day.

There are the products Im using:

1.Matifying face cream Mixa 24hr light moisturising balancing cream

In my skincare routine post (see here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/06/skincarecurrent-routine-1-en.html) I mentioned how I take care of my skin in the mornings and I wrote a short review on this cream. I apply this cream in the mornings – it works as a base underneath my mattifying foundation and powder.


2. Mattifying mousse foundation Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 200 Soft Beige





After I applied my face cream I wait couple of minutes and then I apply my foundation using an angled buffing foundation brush (Lollipop Angled Buffer). The texture is really creamy, it doesnt feel heavy when applied, it has full coverage, it really longlasting – 12+ hours and the mattifying effect is longlasting toonear 7 hours in hot and humid weather. I prefer applying it with brush instead of using your fingers – it looks a lot more natural and even on the skin.


3. MaxFactor Creme Puff compact powder in the shade 41 medium beige






After I applied my foundation I wait 1-2 minutes and then using big fluffy powder brush (Lollipop Powder Brush) I apply powder on my forehead, nose and chin because I tend to get oilier on these areas. During the day I apply another thin layer of powder once or maximum 2 times. By far this is my favourite powder – although is not described as mattifying it has mattifying effect and what’s the most important – it looks super natural on my skin. Most of the mattifying powders are dryer but this one soft and smooth. I wouldn’t say it is crème powder but it’s definitely not the usual dry powder.  It has pretty good opacity and longevity, you can also wear it with just some concealer where you need. The only thing I don’t like it’s the scent – to me it smells strong like soap but thankfully I can’t smell it when applied.


Using this combination of products my makeup stays in perfect condition during the whole day. A few days ago I have to travel a long time so I applied my makeup at 3:00 am and I remove it at 23:00 – basically I wear it 20 hours. I applied thin layer of powder 2 times for the whole time. 

On everyday bases I wear lightweight bb/cc cream but when I know I’ll have a lot to do during the day and I want my face to stay mattifyed I go for this combination of products and they have never disappointed me.


Which are the products you use when you want your makeup to stay in place during the whole day?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар