понеделник, 26 януари 2015 г.

Celebrity Inspired:Lana Del Rey Signature Look + Tutorial (EN)




Hello everyone

Today’s post is first for the new rubric in my blogcalled Celebrity Inspired. Here Im gonna recreate some celebrities signature makeup looks. The first one I decided to recreate is Lana Del Ray’s signature look – completely matte look inspired by 50’s.

Heres how to achieve this makeup look:




1.After I applied an eyeshadow base I applied matte vanilla shade under my browbone (Taste of Chocolate/Flormar).





2.In my crease I applied matte taupe shade (Wrapped Up/Sleek) with blending brush (Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer). Its important to blend only in your crease up to your browbone! The upper lid should stay clear. Blend until there are no harsh lines.




3.In my upper lid I used the same vanilla shade which I already used under my browbone. I pat the color to make it more intensive and to achieve contrast between the darker color on the crease and the light color on the upper lid.




4.On my upper lid I applied liquid eyeliner and flick it at the end.




5.On my upper waterline and on my lower lash line I applied black silicone eyeliner.




 6.Using an angled brush I applied the same matte taupe color which I used in my crease on my lower lash line just to blend it with the eye pencil.




7.In my waterline I applied matte white eyeliner (Avon Kajastick/White & Silver).

8.I finished the look with 2 coats mascara on my upper & lower lashes.





This makeup is pretty easy to recreate as you can tell, but at the same time is really eye catching & suitable for every occasion & day & night time.



Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow men on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial


I wish everyone wonderful evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар