сряда, 14 януари 2015 г.

MOTD:Birthday Look (EN)




Hello everyone

On 12.01 was my 21 birthday so on this special day I wore this really festive & sparkly makeup

This makeup is in white gold & rose gold and plumy purple with golden shimmers.



I really like the final look and Im definitely gonna wear it again soon, although it take me a bit longer to do it.

In my tearduckt I applied sparkly sheer pigment in the color white gold (Flamenco/Joko Cosmetics).

In the center of my lid I applied sparkly rosegold eyeshadow  (Gateau/Sleek).



In the outer corner of my eye and all over my lower lid I applied eyeshadow in plumy purple shade with golden shimmers(Celebrate/Sleek).

Under my browbone I applied vanilla eyeshadow (the light color from the palette Taste of Chocolate/Flormar).

To make the makeup look more intensive and deeper I applied black eyeliner on my upper & lower waterline and slightly blend it with pencil brush.



On my upper lid I applied liquid matte black eyeliner and I finished the look with 2 coats of mascara.

How do you like this makeup? Would you give it a try?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


I wish you wonderful evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар