понеделник, 19 януари 2015 г.

NOTD:Black & Colorful Glitter (EN)




Hello everyone

First  #NOTD post for this year is about my all time favourite glitter nail polish – Essence 02 Circus Confetti. This nail polish was limited edition for 2012 so you can’t find it anymore (such a waste!).

As I already mention it, this glitter nail polish is my favourite and I wear it through the whole year over different nail polishes. At this time of the year I wear it over a creamy black nail polish (Flormar #313).




After 2 coats of the black nail polish I applied 2 of the glitter in the beginning of my nails. Circus Confetti is a clear nail polish, which contains miniature circle golden glitter and bigger hexagons in silver, green, blue, orange and pink. This combination may sounds pretty weird :D but actually depending on the base color this glitter polish look different every time I wear it and add cute accent to any manicure.

I use this nail polish super often and its almost over ( L ). But!!! I think I found a dupe for it so as soon as I get it Ill show you a manicure with it.




How do you like this manicure? Which are your favourite glitter nail 
polishes?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

I wish you wonderful evening



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар