събота, 2 юни 2018 г.

Favorites: Spring 2018 |Makeup, Perfumes, Manicure, Bodycare| (EN)


Hello everyone ♥


Although is not technically summer yet I am already on summer mood and I wanted to share with you my favorite products I used in spring 2018. My everyday spring makeup consisted of light foundation with matte finish, a bit of light bronzing powder, some light pink blush with glowy finish, pink/light neutral lipstick and black eyeliner, and sometimes - brown eyeshadow applied as eyeliner with angled brush, for softer look. In the spring I wore only neutral nail polishes, floral perfumes with dominant white flowers notes and especially tuberose, and when it comes to bodycare - light hydrating lotion with matching body spray that have rhubarb scent. Here's which my favorite products were + short reviews on them: 



Face:

- Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect foundation in the shade #53 Beige Clair

I recently posted a full review on this foundation here . Long story short: 123 Perfect has light and airy consistency, matte finish, it looks incredibly light on the skin and has good longevity. It's a favorite products of mine which I wore a lot during the spring and I'll definitely continue wearing in the summer, I already used up 2 bottles of it and I have a 3rd on in stock. 

KIKO Milano Colour Veil blush in the shade 01

I already have in depth review on it here. I've almost used it up but I still like it a lot. Shade is cool pink with blue undertone and it has pearly glowy finish, that give my skin really nice & healthy gloew. I've worn it a lot during the spring and I enjoy it the most in combination with the lipstick NYX Wanderlust in the pink shade Cannes and thin black eyeliner Bourjois Liner Reveal – my ultimate everyday spring makeup! 

-bronzing powder Max Factor Crème Bronzer #05 Light Gold

Full & in depth review on both Creme Bronzers by Max Factor you can read here Light Gold looks incredibly natural when applied on the skin and I wore it on everyday bases - I apply it underneath my cheekbones, on both sides of my nose, under my lower lip as well as in my crease to add some depth. Favorite product of mine which I really like! 

-loose transparent powder Rimmel Match Perfection


As you may've noticed I'm huge fan of transparent loose powders, because I have really oily skin and I think that these type of powders look more natural and mattify my skin better. I'm using Match Perfection since February and I've used up 2/3 from it, I like it for my everyday makeup look, it mattifyes nicely my skin but I much prefer Bourjois' loose powder (review тук) because it's much finer and airy and I just like it a bit more. 


Eyes:




-Bourjois eyeliner Liner Reveal 01 Shiny Black


Last 2 years I barely wore this type of product but in March I suddenly decided that I want to wear & rock black eyeliner - as I said my spring go-to look included black eyeliner, glowy pink blush and peachy-pink lipstick. Liner Reveal has soft tip applicator which I found comfy for drawing either long/dramatic liners as well as small & delicate ones. Liner Reveal has vinyl finish which I really like, although is not the typical matte one. 



-eyeshadow primer Rimmel Magnifyes

Whenever I wore eyeshadow I always applied it over eyeshadow primer -  Rimmel Magnidyes: I have really oily eyelids and if I want my eyeshadow to stay in place during the day I have to use eyeshadow primer underneath. This primer is е clear with slight yellow undertone, it goes lightly sticky on the skin after application, which I like because it makes my eyeshadow literally stick and stay in place for the whole day & night. It is really suitable for women with oily skin - eyeshadow applied over it don't fade, crease or smudge and stay in place. I recommend!

- NYX Wanderlust eyeshadow in the shade Morroco

Eyeshadow in the shade Morocco is in deep taupe shade with cool undertone and matte finish and in the sprign mornings whenever I wasn't in the mood for black eyeliner I went for this eyeshadow, applied with angled brush as an eyeliner. Brown and taupe shades look softer than black eyeliner and I like using them whenever I want more casual look & paired with casual outfit. I pair Morocco with cooler toned lipsticks and if I want to wear warm based lipsticks then I went for 

NYX Wanderlust eyeshadow in the shade Milan


Eyeshadow in the shade Milan is in warm chocolate shade with matte finish and as I said i worn them as an eyeliner in the days when I rocked warm toned lipstick. Full review on Milan is available here 


Bourjois Volume Reveal Black mascara


Volume Reveal gives great volume to my lashes and is great mascara in general (deep black shade, volume, longevity, lenght) plus it has classic volume brush and gives intense volume to my short, spare, blonde and straight lashes. Packaging is so luxurous - stable and feels really nice in the hand and on my vanity.



Miss Sporty Studio Lash Designer mascare 001 Extreme Black


This Studio Lash Designer mascara has curvy brush with short bristles which cover even the finest & invisible lashes (it is especially handy to for my lower lashes) plus it is in deep black and has good longevity + it does not smudge. Great budget-friendly mascara!



Lips:







- liquid lipstick Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade Pink Blink

Liquid lipstick with ultramatte finish in peachy shade with incredible longevity, which I really like and it's already halfway used up. I love wearing it with black eyeliner, light peachy blush and outfit in beige tones. Full review on it you can read here 

 liquid lipstick NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Cannes

The most "spring" and pink lipstick I own :D Light, creamy texture, matte finish, high longevity and the most universal pinky nude shade that can exsist. In depth review on it here 

- liquid lipstick  Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Cool Brown

In the days when I just have no idea which outfit I'm going to pick or which type of look I'm going for I always pick Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Cool Brown for my lipstick, because it is such a beautiful neutral beige shade, suits absolutely any makeup look and it basically lives in my bag, because I never know when I'll need it. Full review on it hereF-a-v-o-r-i-t-e!


- lipstick Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick in the shade Caramelody


Newest addition to my lipstick collection -I recently posted in depth review on it here Caramelody isn't a spring lipstick at all, but I've worn it couple of times in May so I decided to include it in this post as my favorite. Deep caramel shade with golden undertone, incredible velvet matte finish and flawless formula! 




Manicure:


-Essence The Gel in the shade 98 Pure Beauty & Pull & Bear Gold Rose

As I said during the spring I worn only nude manicure - either Pure Beauty in combination with Rose Gold (you can see this manicure here), another favorite combination

-Miss Sporty Check Matte in the shade Beige Blanket & Crazy Top Coat  in the shade The Show Must Glow On


which manicure you can check here. Neutral shades are my top favorites but I'm already on summer mood and I want bright (pink) manicure and if possible in combination with tan, cold dring and sea! 



Perfumes:


-Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto EDP

Full & in depth review on Paradiso Assoluto EDP you can read here. Extremy noticeable, strong and feminine scent that includes white floral notes, woody notes and a bit of vanilla & musc.


-Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline EDT

Old favorite which will have its own review on the blog in June. Really fine, classy, feminine, delicate and beautiful, just perfect for spring! 

-Nina Ricci L’Elixir EDP


Another old favorite which I used up in this spring. Juicy & tart red berries with sharp note, a lot of jasmine, a little bit of lemon and musc - feminine, playful, huge compliment getter and really special to me ♥ I enjoy wearing it especially in the spring because I first started wearing it in spring 2012 and since then I'm inlove with it. Full review on it you can read here 


Bodycare





Body lotion + spray Balea Rhabarber & Vanille

I decided to include both bodycare product although I usually don't write here about this type of products (maybe I should?) I was looking for a new body lotion and when I saw Balea Rhabarber & Vanille (rhubarb & vanilla) I immediatly bought it. This body lotion smells like juicy, tart and sweet rhubarb and I love it  ♥ I like that my nose can't detect any vanilla in it and on my skin it smells like pure rhubarb. This body loiton gives me great hydration, it's not sticky and it does not irritate my skin.  Scent stays on my skin for about 3-4 hours and since I fell inlove with it I bought the matching body spray a well to elongate the scent. I like to apply the spray after the body loiton and sometimes to carry it with me in my bag for refresh and to combine with my perfume. I already used up 3 or 4 bottles from the body loiton and 2 sprays and I'm stil obsessed with the scent as in the beginning. I hope DM does not plan ot stopping these treasures because I'll have to restock with 10 pcs each :D 

These were my favorite products for spring 2018 that I used on everyday bases. Which are yours? 

Like my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures:https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
 
Have a nice evening everyone ♥



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар